remington r15 .30

chemdawg

i know i asked about the remington before and the one i shot jammed a lot i found out it was the first year and it was do to the mags I am looking at getting the Remington R15 .30 its not the most accurate i read some ere it was about 1.25 at 100 i don't think a .30cal with 1.25 is not bad out of the box i just wanted to know if there were any one who has actly shot one or had any experience with them thanks

sorry for the poor grammar and spelling head injury in Iraq

The biggest problem with that round right now is that new brass and ammo is non-existent. It is an interesting round but due to that I'd avoid it. I think brass might be able to be made from 450 Bushmaster but I can't guarantee that.

It's a hassle I don't think I want. The rifles sure are priced right on Gunbroker though.

the PX carries all sever types of amo for it and so does the gun shop i go to they are just asking to much for the gun i think thy want over 800 buds and sportsmens wants 700 if i sell my scope i am going to buy it it looked like it was a decent round just have no exeprance with it

We use them around here on hogs. Without a doubt a great hog rifle. Same ballistics as a 300 Savage in a repeater. Low recoil and a light rifle makes for easy carry. The biggest con is the small magazine, four rounds. They will only single stack and 223 mags do not work very well. They were $1400 when they came out and now are around $700 shipped. Remington 150 grn Core Lokt's are a dollar a pop. We like the 125's better when you run them up to 2850 fps. Not too fur friendly though.

Back