Ohio Roll Call

It would be great to have another shootemup!! Been busy around here with the VW and other cars and the old divorce crap. Hopefully get back into making some calls this year too. It would be nice to go blow off some steam.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeMore work ,less play...blah

I know all about that. My son is keeping me busy as all get out. 19 months old and in to everything now.

Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntrIt would be great to have another shootemup!! Been busy around here with the VW and other cars and the old divorce crap. Hopefully get back into making some calls this year too. It would be nice to go blow off some steam.

I haven't done anything with the old belair yet.

Divorce??

Originally Posted By: rletts77Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeMore work ,less play...blah

I know all about that. My son is keeping me busy as all get out. 19 months old and in to everything now.

He must have been born in or around March. My son is about to turn 19 months old and I totally understand where your coming from. All good though. Just need to find that time to get out and hunt still.

Originally Posted By: ringmuskie9Originally Posted By: rletts77Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeMore work ,less play...blah

He must have been born in or around March. My son is about to turn 19 months old and I totally understand where your coming from. All good though. Just need to find that time to get out and hunt still.

Bow season is in now and haven't even gotten my gear together yet. I definitely need to make some time to play.

Any Ohioans hunting the tournament based out of Washington Courthouse, Hidy Paylake, this coming weekend, Oct. 22-23?
I'll be there, just curious if any other forum members might be attending...

I don't have a link for it, but if you google "Hidy pay lake coyote tournament", you'll find the Facebook flyer. Or, contact Jesse Bollen at 937-302-9549
Hope to see you there. I'll be team fur seekers.

Waiting to see if buddy wants to give it a shot. I found on internet, and it said that registration closed on 18th though. So we will see what happens.

Hey Josh.

Typically they are where ever you want. You meet at a set location for check in and meet back there 24 hours later to check in coyotes.

Anybody in the Central Ohio area want to get together shoot me a PM, not very experienced but eager to learn, my Predator Pursuit upper just arrived and I am eager to get it sighted in.

Back