FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

Yeah, the last thing I had heard from/about the band, was a couple years ago, when they released the documentary "Miracles Out Of Nowhere".

Side note:
Ironically, between 1976-1984, Kansas played several concerts in Salina.
Unfortunately, even though I grew up/lived within 15 miles of Salina, that is one band that I always WANTED to see but never did.

I'm in a "mood" this morning.
My foot hurts like h-e-double hockey sticks, and because of that, I haven't gotten but about 4 hours of sleep the past 48 hours.

So, my music choices today might reflect that.

Yes, I know it's not Friday...it's Monday.

But, I was searching around on youtube just now, and found a tune I haven't heard since it was new, back in the late-'70s.
And, I just had to post it.

Love this song although it kinda seems "environmentalist", The music video reminds me of chasing snow geese from eastern Colorado down into Katy Texas and then back up through Missouri all the way back into Saskatchewan and Manitoba. The footage in this music vid is just like the many hundreds of experiences I had with snow geese. It is an amazing site in real life.

I sure miss the days of following and chasing snows, eagle heads, specs. canada's and ross geese.

Last edited:
One of these days I'd like to get married Jessica Harp. Her costume in this music vid would be perfect for the wedding, I'll dress like an outlaw and we'll have a stage coach and all with all my predator shootin buddies that is, I don't care what anyone says, she's really Cool! Little hot masterpiece I mean... LOL

Last edited:
Back