Night Vision vs. Thermal Hunting Documentary presented by TNVC and NightGoggles

Victor_TNVC

Hello all,

We are proud to present this Day vs. Night Coyote Hunting Documentary. Tom Austin from Predator Strike Force and NightGoggles Director is one of the premier predator hunters in North America. Garvin Young a three time Coyote world champion (I mistakenly called him a TWO time world champion in the video!) I joined for a 3 day coyote hunt.

This educational video (for both beginner and seasoned hunter) discusses hunting coyotes both during the day and night , talking about the differences of both technologies in regards to the pros and cons with each. Night Vision obviously for the Personnel/Positive "PID" aspects and thermal for detection at the onset at distance and PID for closer ranges. We talk specifically with Tom on what he observes specifically about how Coyotes react during the day vs. night time hunting along with our interaction and movement/s with the gear and his amazing hunting truck.

We hope you really enjoy this documentary along with some great video showcasing both technologies and some great coyote kill vids of our hunts. I had an absolute blast hunting with two of the most recognized predator hunters out there and as the late Pat Rogers had always stated, "Learning has Occurred" for me in the 3 days I spent with these gents!

Vic Di Cosola

Back