Mexico threatens: If Trump wins we will call back our citizens

azmastablasta

Well Mr El Presidente, I suggest you take that moldy burrito and stick it where the sun don't shine. I don't think your budget can afford that many phone calls.

Mexico threatens: If Trump wins we will call back our citizens
4 days ago

The President of Mexico threatened at the world economic summit grave consequences if Trump gets the Presidential seat: all the Mexicans in the USA will be going back home to Mexico.

The Mexican government announced they will close their borders to Americans in the event that Donald Trump is elected President of the United States. President Enrique Peña Nieto announced the country fears Americans will flood their country and bring violence and chaos to their streets. “Many Americans have expressed a desire to relocate to our country in the event that Donald Trump becomes President. We cannot have Mexico flooded with criminals and rapists,” he said.

In an interview with Telemundo, Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

However, many Mexicans who have managed to obtain a U.S. citizenship through legal channels fear this move. Mexico is currently the 3rd largest trading partner of the United States, with $507 billion worth of goods trade in 2013 alone. “Although shutting down the influx of billions of dollars that our people send home every month could cripple our economy, I still believe this is the right thing to do in the long run,” the President argued. “We’ll bring our people home, where it is safe and welcoming. We will be able to offer them better and more civilized working conditions.” “Besides,” Nieto opined, “If, by some miracle, President Trump somehow manages to get back American jobs from China, which I doubt he’ll succeed, they’ll be needing good workers because they won’t be having any Mexicans anymore. But what they don’t understand is the fact that, if they do get those jobs back, they are going to cost the government much more than a simple low-wage Mexican worker would. And good luck trying to maintain the number one economy in the world then.”

“Too long has the Mexican worker in America been discriminated and oppressed because of his skin color,” the President stated. “And when our people come back home, they will take our food, music, culture and all things Mexican along with them. And in case you’re reading this, Mr. Trump – yes, that does include Mexican prostitutes you’re so secretly fond of. So, you can forget about the Sunday night specials with all-you-can-undress free deals. Because, we know everything.”

“Finally, I would like to add that all of your professional athletes, actors and actresses and pretty much all celebrities can kiss the steroids and drugs goodbye. Your country is built on cocaine, heroin, crack, marijuana (which is a Spanish word, by the way) and steroids that have come to America through Mexico. Thanks to these substances, you were able to have Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jackson, Nirvana and pretty much your entire popular culture. But, I guess you already knew that when you signed up to vote for Mr. Trump and his famous wall. Good luck with him, and good riddance,” President Nieto concluded in his interview.

http://departed.co/mexico-threatens-trump-wins-will-call-back-citizens

Oh no.....not the whores too. Just think, no pot, no cocaine, no meth and now no whores. What a dirty trick to pull. (heavy sarcasm)

Last edited:
deal, you take all your "people" back, including the ones in our prisons.

i am sorry, but what was the downside?

We should just start bombing Mexican infrastructure to make it clear just how powerful we are..

This is a new chapter in how we are going to roll from this point further... We are still pissed off about when they held our marine..

There's always 10% that don't get the word!
lol.gif

Quote: Mexico is Angry, influx of Mexicans coming from AZ.

Three cheers for Arizona

The shoe is on the other foot and Mexicans from the State of Sonora,
Mexico doesn’t like it.

The State of Sonora is angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico . Nine
state legislators from the Mexican State of Sonora traveled to Tucson to
complain about Arizona ’s new employer crackdown on illegals from Mexico .

It seems that many Mexican illegals are returning to their hometowns and the
officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off. A delegation of
nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to state that
Arizona ’s new Employer Sanctions Law will have a devastating effect on the
Mexican state.

At a news conference, the legislators said that Sonora — Arizona ‘s southern
neighbor, made up of mostly small towns–cannot handle the demand for
housing, jobs and schools that it will face as Mexican workers return to
their hometowns from the USA without jobs or money. The Arizona law, which
took effect Jan. 1, punishes Arizona employers who knowingly hire
individuals without valid legal documents to work in the United States .

Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business licenses. The
Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to
their hometowns, placing a burden on THEIR state government.

“How can Arizona pass a law like this?’ asked Mexican Rep Leticia
Amparano-Gamez, who represents Nogales .”

“There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or
relative working in Arizona ,” she said, speaking in Spanish.

“ Mexico is not prepared for this–for the tremendous problems it will face
as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and who were sending money to
their families, return to their home-towns in Sonora without jobs,” she said.
“We are one family, socially and economically,” she said, referring to the people of
Sonora and Arizona . Wrong!

The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico , and
its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico ’s citizens. It’s time for the Mexican stop feeding
govenment, and its citizens, to stop feeding parasitically off the United States and start taking care of its/
their own needs.

True or not it makes sense. Mexico’s largest import is MONEY from the US. Money that is sent from HERE to THERE by illegal workers. That is money that was earned here ILLEGALLY, that is money that, at the very least should be used to pay for their education, welfare, medical and to reimburse the LEGAL residences for their costs.

So now Mexico is upset that they can’t afford to house, feed and care for their own citizens? They don’t want their OWN people back? How’s that for loyalty Mexicans? Keep waving the Mexican flag here on USA soil, they really appreciate it down in the land of corruption….

http://americanandproud.net/mexico-is-angry-influx-of-mexicans-coming-from-az/

Regards,
hm

All the more reason to elect Trump and prove the Mexican president a liar just like the one we now have. Or, worse yet, like the one the Democrats want to elect. First he says he's against the wall, then he threatens to call all Mexicans back. Let him call them back, see how many actually go. I'm guessing we'll still have to round several million of them up and haul them to the border to get rid of them.

Either I misread it or it was a lost in translation typo. Did he say "threaten" or "promise"?

Maybe we can compromise and just send back the ILLEGAL ones. I like the ones who are here legally.

Okay, I cannot leave this one alone it is too rich!

Quote:The Mexican government announced they will close their borders to Americans in the event that Donald Trump is elected President of the United States. President Enrique Peña Nieto announced the country fears Americans will flood their country and bring violence and chaos to their streets. “Many Americans have expressed a desire to relocate to our country in the event that Donald Trump becomes President. We cannot have Mexico flooded with criminals and rapists,” he said.

Seems to be its the liberals who are threatening to move if Trump is elected sooooo... Nieto must agree that the libs are the criminals and rapists.

If this country is so terrible why oh why was TRUMP'S promise to build a wall so threatening to them? It seems to be like THEY should be having the problem with illegal immigrants because Mexico is so much better than the US.

How many illegal Americans has Mexico detained or deported? After all they have much stricter laws concerning immigrants in the first place.

Why is it so easier to get into Mexico than out? (This one I am not sure if it is true any more.)

Oh, yeah, WE wouldn't have to build that wall after all. The tide would turn south. Donald Trump was right in that respect - Mexico WILL pay for it!

Just sayin'

If you say you have the power to bring them back you have to acknowledge that you are intentionally sending them in the first place.

Win / win!! They recall the illegals and we don't have to spend any money hunting them down. The savings we see can go toward the wall, generated by Mexico. Thanks

Back