Bushnell elite 3200 4x12x40 ao

sqrlgtr

Anyone have any experience with these scopes?came on a ruger American 308 a feller traded me.probably just going to sell the ruger,just don't need another 308,but thinking I might just keep the glass.very clear and bright just wondering if I should keep it or let it go any opinions?

Last edited:
Heck no dont get rid of that scope! Those 3200 series Bushnells are likely THE very best bang for the buck scopes out there! The glass as you noticed is a clear as gin and bright as can be. I have several 3200 as well as 4200 Bushnells and I am totally happy with them all and have been for many many years.

Find a home for that scope and you will not regret doing so. Heck, buy you another rifle if you have to. That's just about perfect for most .223 type rifles!

You did good for yourself. Hang on to that glass.

I guess this is the first one I had ever looked through one I just can't get over how bright and clear it is,matter of fact I probably wouldn't have took that rifle in on trade if that scope hadn't been so good.thanks rustydusty for your reply thats what i was hoping to hear..

sqrlgtr

Seems like the older I get the more I appreciate them adjustable objectives.I think its found a home never hurts to have a spare lying around does it?my ol lady I mean wife just doesn't share my enthusiasm though.

If it's silver, I'd be interested in it if you do decide to part with it. Those bushnell elite 3200, 3500, and 4200's play way above their price class for clarity, resolution, and transmission.

Back