Iso 20in upper

vmax_blaster

I'm looking to replace my dpms 16in upper with a 20in upper and having a terrible time finding one, anybody know any hot deals out there?

Originally Posted By: vmax_blasterI'm looking to replace my dpms 16in upper with a 20in upper and having a terrible time finding one,

really? just type "20" upper assembly" in the search bar at the top of you computer. plenty available..

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot Originally Posted By: vmax_blasterI'm looking to replace my dpms 16in upper with a 20in upper and having a terrible time finding one,

really? just type "20" upper assembly" in the search bar at the top of you computer. plenty available..
Yeah, really.... Thanks for your awesome reply!!!! Dh

Well... He's not wrong....

I need a new pair of shoes, any one know of some hot deals?

Lil' more detail and it'd be a lot easier to offer a lot more help. How much are you wanting to spend? What kind of barrel you looking for? Handguard type? Brand? Twist?

Originally Posted By: vmax_blasterThink I didn't do that??

do not know if you did. but if you did do that you would of found plenty of 20 inch uppers available. they are NOT hard to find right now. all kinds of different configurations. good luck.

Originally Posted By: vmax_blaster
This forum used to be very helpful, now it's nothing but a bunch of smart asses..

you want helpful. write exactly what you are looking for in a 20 inch upper. i will try to help you. how is that?

Back