Yesterdays 3 coyote day! On video.

Thanks for the reply guys. It's nice when someone comes back and appreciates your work. Lefty, that's a heck of a shot @620 yards! wow.

Sure looks like you guys had a good time .I hate those hard chargers like that because they normally do not stop until they run up to the caller and then you have a second to shoot.

Originally Posted By: JeepyjerSure looks like you guys had a good time .I hate those hard chargers like that because they normally do not stop until they run up to the caller and then you have a second to shoot.

If you have a shotgun shooter 20 yards from the e-caller the hard chargers are great to see.

Why is all the bobcat mounts posted here [beeep]? I'm sorry but it turns my stomach when I see the pictures posted here. I live in Huntington Beach CA and I have the best Taxidermy guys in Newport Beach California. They do the best cat work in my opinion in the country along with everything else. Please email me for pics. Don't let ur trophy get missed up. Thanks, sean.

Originally Posted By: GhostcatWhy is all the bobcat mounts posted here [beeep]? I'm sorry but it turns my stomach when I see the pictures posted here. I live in Huntington Beach CA and I have the best Taxidermy guys in Newport Beach California. They do the best cat work in my opinion in the country along with everything else. Please email me for pics. Don't let ur trophy get missed up. Thanks, sean.

Never seen one cat in the video, what in the heck are talking about ? Phishing for customers maybe ?

Back