DALLAS ATTACKS SNIPERS ARE SMARTER THAN FOX NEWS

154ag5u.jpg

Last edited:
I had to come back and watch this a couple more times. It is unbelievable they would pull someone in front of a national tv camara who has absolutely no idea what they are talking about and call her an expert.

Their expert just said you can convert any firearm into an assault rifle with an adapter that can be purchased at grocery stores or almost anywhere?
She also said the only difference between an assault rifle and a hunting rifle is the scope.

This is just bizarre what is going on here in the USA.

Glad I unsubscribed from cable tv a few years ago. I will never ever subscribe to cabel or dish tv ever again and will encourage all my realitives, friends and neighbors to do the same.

C'mon guys!

You will note that blonde number three was introduced as "Forensic Expert, Jennifer Barrington".

Just in case youse unwashed rednecks don't know what that means:

Quote:Forensic Expert Law & Legal Definition. The term ‘forensic expert’ is used to refer an expert witness who testifies or gives forensic related opinions at a dispute resolution trial or hearing by virtue of his/her specialized knowledge.

So, now that you have been edumicated, hows about a little respect here?

Regards,
hm

I read opinion in there CD. Which means that anyone that ever shot and skinned an animal can Claim to be forensic expert based on experience. I know what a bullet will do, what a baseball bat will do, what a sharp knife will do, what beer bottle can do. I have seen a lot. I didnt know that I was a forensic expert. Maybe I can quit working all of this overtime and get me an inside job.

Looking thru the Sunday newspaper I see where Walmart has full auto conversion kits complete with scope for your bolt action rifle on sale for $6.99 in their meat department.

Back