I need to stop gunbrokering and drinking at the same time.

I just picked up a 9mm Hi-point carbine today. Cheap and should be fun. The last owner lost a screw from it and didn't want to mess with it. He sold it to my local Cabela's and they sent it in. Came back with 2 new mags and a clean bill of health. I sold an unwanted 380 to find this little fella and brought it home. $179 is what I gave for it.

I have a HiPoint 995 TS. It is one of the most fun guns I have.
RedBall sports now sells hi Cap 20 round mags for the 9mm that are HiPoint approved...heard 45 and 40 are coming soon!
You did well on the 45!

I've seen the red ball mags. I didn't know you could go beyond being a double brown bagger, but man they found a way.
laugh.gif

Personally I'd rather carry 20 1 round mags than 1 20 rounder
smile.gif

I'm hoping to be able to pick it up soon, major pain so far. The first ffl, after repeated phone calls and emails, being and pleading, still didn't contact the seller. So i found another. It's delivered... 10 days ago. And im never contacted. I check tracking and get the info, its then found. I just moved, they won't release it until i give them something state issued with my new address. Because of the new id requirements, I'm having to pull teeth and pledge allegiance to forgotten gods to get a new dl.

Nothing cheap is worth this kind of effort. I Learned thatbackwheni was young and would date anything.
laugh.gif

Two scopes and three rifles, that's not a problem is it? My favorite was the Rem 700 while sitting across the table from my wife at the county fair beer garden. A good friend later asked why I was smiling so much. He laughed when I told him what really happened.

yeah those red ball mags are ugly, but they function 100%. I picked up two of them to try out and they are built really nice, very high quality.

I put a front vertical grip on the 995TS just to balance out the looks aesthetically of the giant boomerang mag sticking out of the pistol grip....brings it down to a possibly single brown bagger

I picked it up the other day finally. At the ripe old age of xxxxxx i have my very first, not wyoming drivers license
laugh.gif

Its in good shape, has a vertical on the forend, 1 mag. I haven't stripped it yet, hopefully it's all in good condition. Its way heavier than it should be though. Im really thinking I'm going to build a suppressor for it.

ive got a 9mm one - lots of fun, even if the mags suck.

my biggest complaint is i tend to get whiskers stuck in the cheek rest where it meets up with the stock in that little crack
smirk.gif

Back