6 Pack

Chrismudcreek

Good shot of the rabbit at the beginning. Decided to bring the older dogs and let them shake the rust off. It would've benefited the pups more to be on a big rabbit like this considering all they've ran lately is baby rabbits that wont get up and run for nothing but the pack needs some ground time to! This was a good race until they hit that dang fence row. The rabbit was able to get some distance between himself and the pack but it was still a good day. Hope you enjoy!

Chris, the hounds needed that little run. Too hot for my tastes, but they need it all the same. Thanks for posting.

Always thought that was a pretty area. Go back that way sometimes from AEDC after a shoot. Good Luck this season with the dogs. Used to run them a lot but got to where no one would let you just run the dogs.

Yeah between deer hunters leasing everything and not allowing Amy other type of hunting and old farmers passing away leaving land to their anti hunting kids it's getting tough to find good spots. Not many old farms left anymore everything's been cleared for beans and corn. Small game hunting and hunters are dying out sadly.

I hear that. That was a very memorable part of my life. I am getting to the point now that I would rather hunt varmints than anything. At least most people will let you hunt them. They think the deer are made of gold and you are going to steal them. Also, feel like I did some good when I take a coyote out. Coons are killing about as much as the coyotes.

Back