What Are Your Thoughts

I'm sure he had to put in some effort to dig them out.. I have bumped by chance adult coyotes by dens, was fairly certain pups would be down there somewhere.. Never tried but figured it would be no easy feet to just dig them out.. Don't know for sure, never tried..

Who wants to kill pups? Thats next years calling stock. I aint judging him but that makes no sense to me whatsoever. Posting it makes even less sense.

Originally Posted By: btech29Who wants to kill pups? Thats next years calling stock. I aint judging him but that makes no sense to me whatsoever. Posting it makes even less sense.

I totally agree.

Kinda like sneaking up on a sleeping pup, shooting it in the head, (saving the neighborhood kids), then posting it.

Originally Posted By: Cranesville HunterOriginally Posted By: btech29Who wants to kill pups? Thats next years calling stock. I aint judging him but that makes no sense to me whatsoever. Posting it makes even less sense.

I totally agree. ++++100, we as hunters of predators must draw the line! I definitely wouldn't be posting pics.

Back