Who doesn't like watching cute girls who hunt?

thumbup1.gif
tt1.gif

Looked like a spine shot, another inch higher would have missed, if in fact that's where she intended to hit, well, bless her little heart. Shame on the guys for not reminding a newbie to re-safety her rifle after reloading.

"Shame on the guys for not reminding a newbie to re-safety her rifle after reloading."

She did the right thing. Rifle pointed in a safe direction and finger off the trigger....ready for a follow up shot just in case it got up. Not everything is always shown on video and there was an obvious break in the vid when she may have put the safety back on. Don't always assume the worst
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: azmastablastaLooked like a spine shot, another inch higher would have missed, if in fact that's where she intended to hit, well, bless her little heart. Shame on the guys for not reminding a newbie to re-safety her rifle after reloading.

My safety comes off when I sit down to start the stand and gets put on when I'm ready to get up at the end of the stand. Not everybody does it the same way.

Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaLooked like a spine shot, another inch higher would have missed, if in fact that's where she intended to hit, well, bless her little heart. Shame on the guys for not reminding a newbie to re-safety her rifle after reloading.

My safety comes off when I sit down to start the stand and gets put on when I'm ready to get up at the end of the stand. Not everybody does it the same way.
I'm the same as crapshoot on this, except my safety is off walking in but I don't have a round chambered either.
edited to add.............regarding the girl.........funny how certain things can make someone more attractive. What I mean is I probably wouldn't give her a second look in a Walmart although I might at closing time at the club..........but once she starts capping varmints it becomes a different story.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaLooked like a spine shot, another inch higher would have missed, if in fact that's where she intended to hit, well, bless her little heart. Shame on the guys for not reminding a newbie to re-safety her rifle after reloading.

My safety comes off when I sit down to start the stand and gets put on when I'm ready to get up at the end of the stand. Not everybody does it the same way. Not to mention that some guns safety seems to be loud enough for the whole area hear. Also I agree not everybody does everything the same, she never put her finger on that trigger as long as I'm sure the safety wasn't on so it's really no big deal.

Originally Posted By: jf1073Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaLooked like a spine shot, another inch higher would have missed, if in fact that's where she intended to hit, well, bless her little heart. Shame on the guys for not reminding a newbie to re-safety her rifle after reloading.

I'm the same as crapshoot on this, except my safety is off walking in but I don't have a round chambered either.
edited to add.............regarding the girl.........funny how certain things can make someone more attractive. What I mean is I probably wouldn't give her a second look in a Walmart although I might at closing time at the club..........but once she starts capping varmints it becomes a different story.

Well if Walmart is where you go to meet girls you might want to work on your game...
lol.gif

Back