Lets hear some opinions - DD DMV4 11 or FN h FN15 DMR

archer_204

Looking at these two:

Daniel Defense DDMV4 11 in Tornado (16")
FN Herstal FN 15 DMR (18")

The FN has a much better trigger but I would replace the DD trigger with a RRA Nation Two Stage Match.

Any opinions out there? This is primarily a carry/calling coyote gun. The DD is about a pound lighter. Lets hear some thoughts...

I know these aren't two of the most common Coyote hunting AR rigs, but if anyone has experience with either, I'm all ears. Mostly want to hear about the FN as I've actually owned a couple DD rifles.

DD makes awesome AR's and they shoot. When I built my 300BO SBR franken gun I used their barrel because they are so good. I would have just bought one of their guns if I did not already have a bunch of parts laying around.

Originally Posted By: coyotezapperDD makes awesome AR's and they shoot. When I built my 300BO SBR franken gun I used their barrel because they are so good. I would have just bought one of their guns if I did not already have a bunch of parts laying around.

Thanks! I've owned two DD's and once I've installed new triggers they've shot "decent" to better than average. I've yet to get one that shoots lights out and that is my hesitation with the DD as I think the FN will be a great shooter. But I LOVE everything else about DD. Thanks again...

I ended up with the Daniel Defense. It was about 3/4 of a lb lighter and the 16" barrel will handle better with the suppressor. I'll be dropping a RRA Match trigger in this week end and run some rounds through it. Thanks all...

Back