Videos and experiments with guns.!!

Spyros

Hi.! I am Spyros from Greece, i have a saiga 410, a fx indy bullpup 25 cal and i love to make videos and experiments with them.! Thank you.!

Entertaining stuff, I like it. I like that shotgun too, I've never wanted a 410 but that looks like a fun one.

Looks like a great country side too, you've got to get some long guns out there!

those saiga's are a hoot, have you done any work to yours? ive never shot a 410 saiga yet, but the 12 gauge version is a rippin lot of fun too!

have you tried shooting a door with all the hardware and panel's left on it?

i'm curious how different the result would be with more than sheet metal there
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerEntertaining stuff, I like it. I like that shotgun too, I've never wanted a 410 but that looks like a fun one.

Looks like a great country side too, you've got to get some long guns out there!

Hi my friend.!!yes this saiga is very good shotgun..! It is very beautiful here but unfortunately we can have only shotguns..!!!

Originally Posted By: Plant.Onethose saiga's are a hoot, have you done any work to yours? ive never shot a 410 saiga yet, but the 12 gauge version is a rippin lot of fun too!

have you tried shooting a door with all the hardware and panel's left on it?

i'm curious how different the result would be with more than sheet metal there
smile.gif

Hi.! Yes the saiga shotguns are excellent.!! No , idid not try with all the hardware and panels but i dont think that the results would be different.!! Nice to meet you..!

Hmmm... Depending on how mechanically inclined you are, you should try building a long range shotgun. Maybe a 410 on a bolt action with a long rifled barrel that can handle higher than average 410 pressures and use a slower burning powder, try finding a sabot that would hold a .308 or even .338 bullet. Maybe a 20ga. with sabot and 338 rounds.

That would be an interesting project.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerHmmm... Depending on how mechanically inclined you are, you should try building a long range shotgun. Maybe a 410 on a bolt action with a long rifled barrel that can handle higher than average 410 pressures and use a slower burning powder, try finding a sabot that would hold a .308 or even .338 bullet. Maybe a 20ga. with sabot and 338 rounds.

That would be a excellent project.!! but i am a very bad mechanic and here we can have only smooth bore shotguns..!! Unfortunately..!!

are homes in greece usually built with double bricks as the internal walls? i'll openly admit i'm completely ignorant of the home construction methods used in europe.

here in the states you're lucky to have two full 5/8" pieces of drywall (often times its 1/2") and 2x4" studs on 16" centers.

Originally Posted By: Plant.Oneare homes in greece usually built with double bricks as the internal walls? i'll openly admit i'm completely ignorant of the home construction methods used in europe.

here in the states you're lucky to have two full 5/8" pieces of drywall (often times its 1/2") and 2x4" studs on 16" centers.

Hi.! Yes a lot of houses here have double bricks at the internal walls...

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerHmmm... Depending on how mechanically inclined you are, you should try building a long range shotgun. Maybe a 410 on a bolt action with a long rifled barrel that can handle higher than average 410 pressures and use a slower burning powder, try finding a sabot that would hold a .308 or even .338 bullet. Maybe a 20ga. with sabot and 338 rounds.

Don't they call that a Long Colt?

Greg

Back