are extended shotgun chokes that much better than flush?

Originally Posted By: 1badsheeOriginally Posted By: Jimmy mullerI would like to recommend you to use 12 gauge Beretta optima hp waterfowl chokes for duck hunting. You can easily buy it from Muller Chokes. They are producing high quality of chokes at decent prices. These chokes will fit in your shotguns.

Throwing out a plug for yourself.

Let alone digging up a 3.5yr old thread to do it... Sheesh...

Originally Posted By: Jimmy mullerI would like to recommend you to use 12 gauge Beretta optima hp waterfowl chokes for duck hunting. You can easily buy it from Muller Chokes. They are producing high quality of chokes at decent prices. These chokes will fit in your shotguns.

Become a sponsor and support Predator Master Forums. I support thoses who support the forum and members!

Originally Posted By: TXCOONDOGOriginally Posted By: Jimmy mullerI would like to recommend you to use 12 gauge Beretta optima hp waterfowl chokes for duck hunting. You can easily buy it from Muller Chokes. They are producing high quality of chokes at decent prices. These chokes will fit in your shotguns.

Become a sponsor and support Predator Master Forums. I support thoses who support the forum and members!

Why bother.....clearly admin. doesn't care or they would have pulled his post as fast as they do anything that might hurt someones delicate feelers....

Kind of a slap in the face to those that actually pay to advertise IMO....but what do I know....

Back