Barren Full (M00N)

Infidel 762

Staff member
Young;

Barren female;

Around; here it is warm, green water with reflections haloed in white.
Above; mosquitos share the air with drum beats of a distant pump jack.
Below; chirping frogs challenge the calm as she came in confused.
Thru; a single shot silences her un-sung summer songs;

18 May 2016
America's summer set Sun;

Father's Day, another single stand before dark. I let out a single howl and immediately one starts challenging me a few hundred yards up-wind. I don't speak the language but by its tone I think it consisted of 4 letter words and derogatory comments about my mother. I stayed silent, for as far as this conversation is concerned the alpha gets the last word.

I toyed with low volume coaxer sounds for several minutes when the area lit up with coyote song. I let the area quite down and went to submissive yips and whimper followed by distress when I caught a glimpse of this joker coming in slow and methodical;

Jasmine of June turns its own beneath the full moon;

I don't belong under street lights.. I belong out here between the sticks under moon light. These days, I feel over exposed amongst crowds and see the city limits as over rated. Commercial eyed while lacking clarity between black and white. Out here, i take heed of the last un-trespassed sanctities of America's fading frontier.. Take heed.. Yeah, i take it..

way to put the hammer down, those 40 grainers are pretty damaging might need to give them a try. what length is the tube on your shooter?

Last edited:
Quote:
I don't belong under street lights.. I belong out here between the sticks under moon light. These days, I feel over exposed amongst crowds and see the city limits as over rated. Commercial eyed while lacking clarity between black and white. Out here, i take heed of the last un-trespassed sanctities of America's fading frontier.. Take heed.. Yeah, i take it..

Profound, you nailed it, brother.
thumbup.gif

Regards,
hm

That's odd I killed a barren female on Saturday not sure what's going on. Great pics infidel always like reading the posts and looking at pics

Originally Posted By: old catway to put the hammer down, those 40 grainers are pretty damaging might need to give them a try. what length is the tube on your shooter?

It is 24.. Yes the 40 is a nasty round..

Originally Posted By: BrownieThat's odd I killed a barren female on Saturday not sure what's going on. Great pics infidel always like reading the posts and looking at pics

I saw that...
thumbup1.gif

Back