FoxPro Banshee

I've had my Banshee out now about 10 different days with the FoxPro rechargables and have gotten more then I expected out of the battery life. On 3 different days on about 15 to 20 stands some 15 minutes and others all the way up to 45 minutes nonstop on only one charge and it was still loud as can be. It also seemed like they still had good life in them, but I recharged just in case.

Last edited:
Glad you are having good service out of the Banshee and battery set up. That has been reported many times from users. Today's batteries supposedly don't have memory problems like the old batteries did, but it doesn't hurt to condition them. Running them and recharging is a good formula. Main thing is if you plan on going for long periods of time without using the unit, take your batteries out of the unit. We run the ecaller on a regular basis and recharge the batteries, and have no negative issues.

I agree with the above comments about the Banshee. Any of you guys who have need for extreme volume with good sound, you need to listen to the Screaming Banshee. Great setup!

I have used ,and seen all the Fox Pro callers,They all are good,but my 2 cents is save your money and buy a top of the line unit,this way you will only cry once.

We have had lots of good luck using entry level and mid level models, and had no trouble getting a good share of the money back when we wanted to move up. FoxPro holds its resale value very well.

I have a Screaming Banshee unit and really don't have anything negative to say about it. On the FP website pictures, it looks heavier than it actually is... It is a reasonably light unit and is no problem to hike around with.

I was also worried about battery life when I got the unit. I ended up getting a couple RC car batteries that were the same 11.1v, but 8,000 mAh to use as back ups (the FP batteries are 4,400 mAh IIRC). Problem solved, no issues with batteries now.

Back