East TN predator hunters sound off

Any one hear of a wolf being killed around Kingsport? I heard somebody killed a wolf/coyote mix. They had a pic looked awfully big and nothing like a coyote.

No, this was supposed to be this past winter. A guy had a picture of it after it was mounted at a shop in Chilhowie. It was supposed to have been shot in someone's back yard. I was just wondering what the deal was, because I never heard anything on the news or in the paper.

Getting out of the Army the beginning of April and will be located in Knoxville. Stationed at Ft Bragg, NC 82ND ABN DIV. Would really like to get some info of the coyote hunting club in that area and anyone else that is around that area. Hunting in that area will be new to me and haven't made any connections yet. Would love to get back into it! Any help is appreciated.

Havoc2 I'm in polk county bout hour and half south of knoxville.When u get in from army I'd be more than happy to take you to get your pred legs back under you. Just pm me and I'll send u my cell #. Goin this weekend to check out some new bobcat land.And also thanks for your service my cuz was in the 82nd.

Sevierville here, pred club sounds interesting. My hunting partner, .sub25, are fairly new to this but have bagged a couple so far. Keep finding more people that want them gone off there land, which is good for us ! Anyway anyone want to get together and do some hunting pm me and let's see what we can do...!

lookin for advice on coyote set up in east tn have tried a few time and no luck but then go right back and see one its just frustrating any help

I'm also just north of Chattanooga. Would like to meet up sometime with other guys around the area. Knoxville's a little far of a drive.

Back