"Pack of 'coydogs' kill dairy cow, two calves in Gill"

LARUEminati

Link

Looks like i'll have to head over that way once the season opens up. I always laugh when they're confused as to how to refer to coyotes around here, so much folklore.

Asked to call the police if anyone sees them? Pretty sure all 15-20 would be dead with my AR throwing the ballistic tips down range if I saw them.

Originally Posted By: flyinlizard1Read the news clip and it said that the LEO would shoot to kill . What is the law in Ma. about a citizen protecting his livestock ?

Pretty sure you can protect your livestock, but you need to be the physical owner or direct family member. Can't be a ranch hand or employee.

In Mass they'ed probably convict you for poaching first then you'd have to fight for your innocence, even if it was legal to begin with.

LARUE, your right there is a specific bylaw regarding the issue.

That's up in my area of operation, so many dogs, so little time!!

Funny the total ignorance of the average idiot in this state, people who cant find their azz with two hands, commenting about an animal they have no clue about, the eastern coyote is an invasive species.
I started hunting coyotes ten years ago, the growth of family groups just in my home town is ten times more than ten years ago!!

I took twenty seven last year and lost one or two, and had some dumd azz misses...On one farm near me I killed nine, and saw another three I could not get a shot at, another farm I got eight, these animals are going to overwhelm residents and farmers in the near future...

Last edited:
Back