F/S AireJagd Puppies (Pics)

Dead Coyote

For Sale: 1/2 Airedale, 1/2 Jagd Terrier Pups. These will be around 35 to 40 pound range. These come from Hunting Parents that pursue Coons, Coyotes, Fox, Pheasants and anything else you train them to Hunt. The reason for the cross is for a bigger dog for Decoying and Denning Coyotes. They will make a good Trapline Companion also. They will be ready the week of June 20th. they will have their first shot's and will have been wormed twice. Pictures are of the Female Airedale and Male Jagd. $300 each and 1/2 down to reserve your pup. I might be able to meet in Lawrence, KS for the FTA Convention for pickup.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnoti would guess those dogs will turn out to be go getters. good looking pups.
They will be like a Chainsaw in a fight.

I sure don't doubt that one little bit. Great looking dogs, great looking pups. That is a really intriguing cross. I would bet on them being all a hunter would want and then some. Thanks for posting.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot go getters.

Bet So!
thumbup1.gif

Probably best have fulltime jobs, each and every one.
thumbup.gif

I'll bet with that cross they will be game! My dog has got a few more years left in her but one of these might be an outstanding replacement.

P.S. I like that little black and tan one in the picture
lol.gif

That's funny stuff, jcs271. Picking a black and tan pup would sure be hard in that bunch. I guarantee that mama will be glad to get that bunch totally weaned.

That's great, Dead Coyote. I look forward to hearing about those pups as they develop. They just have to be a coyote's worst nightmare.

I kept two males myself. Started working with them last week on trailing. My wife calls them the Demons, because they are relentless little buggers!

We've been calling ours el Diablo quite a bit, she goes for the throat on my other dogs. Saw her messing around the pond yesterday and she was up to her neck trying to drag in an old bloated coon...should be a little fireball

Back