Gerent of Guns
Czar of CCI
Oligarch of Ogive
Sultan of the Stock
Tyrant of the Trigger

Yeah, it's gonna be epic

You forgot the Curator of Curmudgeon.
lol.gif

Should be a fantastic time. One of these days I'll have to make my way down there.

Originally Posted By: Buster HindendAs the title says, gonna bang some steel tomorrow

BUT

A special PM member will be joining me tomorrow

None other than the;
Lord of the Lapua
Baron of the Ballistic coefficient
Prince of Powder
Gerent of Guns
Czar of CCI
Oligarch of Ogive
Sultan of the Stock
Tyrant of the Trigger

Yeah, it's gonna be epic

ohihunter2014 is coming?

Originally Posted By: venaticAre you referring to the "Grand Poobah of Paracord"?

Another good one...and that is affirmative.

Originally Posted By: Buster HindendLeave now Tim and you'll be there when he arrives

Just sayin

WhooWee.... I've not had a good night's sleep in almost a month.
Just got home from work.. Drive all night and just chew on coffee beans ,skip the water...
Be there just in time for breakfast !
drool.gif

I'll be the bloodshot zombiefied dude in the white truck.
lol.gif

Brad,
I opened my safe yesterday just to make sure my rifles are still in there. They were all rusty from crying ,as they never get to get out and play. I had high hopes of this spring/summer being differant. So far it's not...
frown.gif

Things got to change one of these days, I hope.
unsure.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeBrad,
I opened my safe yesterday just to make sure my rifles are still in there. They were all rusty from crying ,as they never get to get out and play. I had high hopes of this spring/summer being differant. So far it's not...
frown.gif

Things got to change one of these days, I hope.
unsure.gif

I know exactly how you feel, Tim. I did clean a rifle today...wasn't even mine.
frown.gif

Shane,
I had crazy ideas earlier in the week, as I crawled out from under the house. Tools in hand and covered in cobwebs, I pondered the likes of a clean out the safe sale !
scared.gif

That's indeed a wild idea. Never go that route.

I was in the attic, sweating my tail off to install a ceiling fan elec box. Sweat, dust and insulation. Fun times.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeShane,
I had crazy ideas earlier in the week, as I crawled out from under the house. Tools in hand and covered in cobwebs, I pondered the likes of a clean out the safe sale !
scared.gif

and then of course reality set back in and you still cant believe you were thinking crazy thoughts like that eh?
grin.gif

that heat can really go to your head
tt2.gif

Well, I'm loaded up and headed to paint some targets and get ready for the Potentate of the Primer

Should be a good day, low 80's and winds 2-4 mph

Back