~PAinting fields of G0LD~

Infidel 762

Staff member
Since biblical times bread has been the essential food in sustaining life. Made from the stalk of life, served to famished guests. In today's progressive culture where liberals introduce sin as the norm to our youth, bread still maintains its sanctity. Ritual of communion. For it was Jesus that broke bread into pieces and gave it to the disciples, saying, "Take this and eat it, for this is my body." The Nobelist of bread is still made of wheat. The stalk of life and it's sweet temper that turns fields to gold;

Then God created me;

Over watching his fields of gold. He is the shining in the light without whom I can not see. I paint the fields with colors of the covenant;

Bringing in the harvest;

I always look at the composition of signs. Someone had to design it. They chose the background color, graphics, type style, shape and so on. No matter how simple, simplicity is the essence of all good design. While I enforced the words, I do believe coyote was here first. Who is the true trespasser?

Keeping up with the Jones...

There has been a sudden influx of coyotes in Kansas. Seems they have heard about you and are fleeing Oklahoma ! We have permission on a couple of places that are posted and I can't enter past the sign without a little uneasy feeling. Good read, as usual!

thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
Looks like farmer Jones has had problems with miscreants in the past. Darn, Jeremy, sure wish I was closer to take advantage of the mass exodus of coyotes from the OK panhandle Like Flintrock and Jeff.
grin.gif

Regards,
hm

"Then God created me" - that shot reminded me of the sniper on Saving Private Ryan, quoting scripture before sending one down the tube. Those coyotes out by you are in serious trouble with you around. Nicely done!

Masterpiece! Somehow I don't think your new art medium is going to be the rage in the art schools however.

Last edited:
I don't think any coyotes are leaving Oklahoma.. They like to get down wind and laugh at me;)

That 40 grain VMax turned his lower mandible to hamburger.. I think the 40 grain VMax fragments very fast shooting through grass, weeds or wheat.

Lyle, Clarence;

Yes mr. Jones has had problems with people breaking into a vacant house visible from the county road.. I set out trail cameras trying to get a pic. We got a fuzzy pic of an older truck but they kicked in the door and shot out a bunch of Windows.. I think it is local teens prolly drinking whiskey and board..

Saving Private Ryan is one of my all time favorite movies
thumbup1.gif

Thanks for all the other kind words but I am no coyote whisperer, I just get lucky and find the dumb ones.

Back