Billing versus shipping

Ralphie

I'm getting closer to my first hunt. M2D, Jimmy Shockley tripod, Gander Chair & 200 rounds 308 Beck Subsonic all being deliver to the bank (I didn't say ammo was delivered to a bank). I had troubles ordering online with Gander. I told the lady on the phone the billing address is different than the shipping. I said I have been married 31 years and lying is good for a relationship. She said do you leave all your hunting gear at the bank? I said gosh no. It makes it way in my trunk then gradually into the house. It's much easier to handle one thing at a time. I'm getting this hunting down pretty good.

i have a UPS store mailbox i use for work stuff that i send all my packages to.

i've never had a vendor tell me they couldnt use a different billing and shipping address. i just explain that i dont like packages being left on my porch for random people to be able to pick up while i'm at work or left out in the weather.

ive had web order forms refuse it because it was my first order, but a quick call to CS at said company resolved the issue right away.

being single, i dont have to worry about smuggling stuff past a wife, however i still dont want my stuff left on the front porch even though i live in a nice quiet neighborhood.

Back