I posted a question over there a couple of days ago and received a response but
Haven't been able to respond back .
Any one else having a problem there ?

Site seems to be a little hard to navigate --
To get or send pm or just lurk around --
But I figured out some of it---
Lots good stuff -- worth digging thru --
Thx

That site has always been a pain in my [beeep], never could understand the way it was set up. I could post a reply but then would come back to the post and my reply wouldn't be tbere, I just gave up eventually.

Originally Posted By: JJTAlwaysWishingThat site has always been a pain in my [beeep], never could understand the way it was set up. I could post a reply but then would come back to the post and my reply wouldn't be tbere, I just gave up eventually.

It's a pain to navigate around until you get it figured out.
The have "mailboxes" set up and you have to go the route of "inbox", "sent", etc. to keep up with messages.
Lots of good folks on there though, and a wealth of rimfire info.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: JJTAlwaysWishingThat site has always been a pain in my [beeep], never could understand the way it was set up. I could post a reply but then would come back to the post and my reply wouldn't be tbere, I just gave up eventually.

It's a pain to navigate around until you get it figured out.
The have "mailboxes" set up and you have to go the route of "inbox", "sent", etc. to keep up with messages.
Lots of good folks on there though, and a wealth of rimfire info.
thumbup1.gif
Lots of good people, anything you could ever want to know about a rimfire is on that site. I planned a Ultimate 10/22 build (Never happened, long story) with all Volquartsen parts with a lot of help from people on that site.

Oh and the way the messaging is setup is rediculous.

Last edited:
Back