When they come to take our guns how are they going to do it

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZtell us how you feel.. Don't hold back. lol

While i don't disagree with a single point.. he does represent a large number of lemmings that have no idea or refuse to see what is happening right in front of them.

Hunters that support Dem's saying my dem doesn't believe that, and they don't really want to do that are just ignorant. I wish that thread that was trying to get rid of him would have took off a little more. I wish I would've seen it anyways, I only found out about it through a odd coincidence.

It's pure ignorance, the fact that anybody can support a Democrat gun owner or not is either blind, retarted, or is a bum who sees it as "they will support me, food stamps, welfare, housing" or all three. I used to live in Pine Bluff, Arkansas which is a mainly democratic town (99.5% of the population is African American only about .2% is white the rest is Mexicans) I wish everyone could see the line at the welfare office, the building for DHS (where you apply for government assistance) is as big as a football stadium. Is it a coincidence that everyone is a democrat? No, because they all know if a republican gets in office they can kiss all that [beeep] goodbye.

But that's a different topic in itself. Woodguru you are a liar, being a Democrat fits you soo well.

Originally Posted By: HarperJTWhat guns? I sold all of mine, except the few items that are actually registered with the feds years ago.......

You took the words right outta my mouth.

As mentioned, they won't confiscate, they'll incrementally legislate and tax them out of existence. They'll force registration down our throats so they know where all the guns are. They'll keep ready access to all hunting licensees, shooting venue registrations/memberships, and concealed carry permits. They'll making owning a gun so onerous that you'll lose interest. They'll continue social engineering in public areas and schools until gunowners are pariahs and deemed unfit for society. Then, when it's time to get them from you, they still won't kick in doors. They'll just grab your family from school, work, or the mall and hold them in "safe custody" until you give up those dangerous tools of death. They are generally too cowardly to take them in a direct confrontation with millions of us. They'll single you out and find a chicken-s^&* way to force you into "voluntarily" complying. Your kids, or your guns? Which do you choose?

Back