Recent Builds (.223 Wylde)

Are those the Matrix Arms handguards that JoeBob's has for such a good price? How did they line up with the barrel? I'd seen reviews on you tube of the barrels not sitting square in the handguard.

Originally Posted By: MPFDAre those the Matrix Arms handguards that JoeBob's has for such a good price? How did they line up with the barrel? I'd seen reviews on you tube of the barrels not sitting square in the handguard.

They are the Matrix Arms handguards. I ordered one to check them out and really liked them. They seem to square up fine with the barrel. I can see how they wouldn't if you didn't install them properly though. For the price I'm impressed.

Originally Posted By: Widow maker 223The grey is something different, very nice

It was a build I helped my nephew with. He chose the color. It's different but I like how it turned out.

Originally Posted By: nastynatesfishI just sprayed my upper and lower on my 300BO
K Please tell me you were playing Call of Duty then decided to paint that... xbox controller in the back lol.

Originally Posted By: spotandstockCJG what stock is that in the top pic? I'm looking to change my A2 out and I really like the look of that one.
It's a Magpul MOE stock. I like them much better than the A2 stocks.

Back