Which Red Dot for Stoeger 3500 ?

NDAR15MAN

I want to put a Red Dot on my STOEGER 3500 shotgun. Will use It for coyotes , turkey and maybe will try it for wing shooting geese. Don't want to spend more then $125.00 for one. Which brand you recommend ? Martyd

Last edited:
I have a truglo reflex sight that has endured about 75 rounds of 3.5 buckshot and no issues, still using the same battery it came with. There are several models so be sure to get the one approved for shotguns, check the model numbers. I think I saw one for $65.

Will I bought the Redfield Accelerator at Natchez, on sale for $119. I put in on the Stoger 3500 AUTO TODAY. going to sight it in this weekend if I can get over this bad cold. Also going to try to find some Winchester 3 1/2 inch # 4 buck shot. I heard they kick the snot out of you but can put a coyote down at 70 yards every time. I think 54 pellets per shell. Martydt

Will put the redfield accelerator red dot on my a Stoger 3500 12 gauge shotgun today. Sighted it in and I am shooting low at 25 yards. Did not try shooting at 50 or 70 yards yet. It has been a bad month for me with scopes. All shooting way low or way high and no travel left on scopes. I think I am going to have to return the Redfield red dot scope and stay with iron sights for coyote shotgun. Maybe put these iron rifle sights on it like deer hunters use. It sure had been a tough month getting my guns set up the way I would like them for up coming coyote season. Martyd

Last edited:
Back