DPMS 6.5 CREEDMOOR. QUESTION.....

NDAR15MAN

I have been looking at gun broker.com and other for sale gun sites and cannot seem to find the DPMS 6.5 CREEDMOOR for sale ? Not sure if they still make it or if a guy would have to order it ? I think they are 24 inch bull barrel , heavy gun ? any one have one ? how does in shoot with factory ammo ? martyd

I'd buy a DPMS in .308 right now for about $700-800 new then swap the barrel. BHW had them for $319 and I waited too long, they're now over $400.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: midwestpredatorRitch shows them at 299 on his website. 6.5 creed is not listed there but if BHW makes it, no doubt he can get it too. Better order one up!

Yes he can.

Greg

That is a nice looking gun by APF. but I would like the 24 inch barrel. I know it is only 2 inch difference but that 100 fps could make the difference from shooting 1000 yards to 1200 yards. I should call them and see if they can make a 24 inch barrel gun ? any one see the DPMS 24 inch bull barrel let me know. their catalog list it but I have never seen one for sale ? *** JUST CHECK....They do have a 24 inch barrel gun. 1750.00 man i have the wants now....ha ha ha.. martyd

Last edited:
Back