Yamaha TW200 motorcycle hunting - share your thoughts

Very cool, thanks for sharing pics! I've been so close to pulling the trigger on one of these this spring... but I'm keeping myself disciplined until I've actually saved all the money to pay for one cash. These pics keep me motivated
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: FursniperI have a TW200. Been using it for hunting for about 5 years and love it.

I made a tail rack for mine so I could carry a rifle, action packer box, and a folding chair for predator calling. The action packer box has a 12 volt plug inside. This allows me to recharge batteries in my e-caller or cell phone and run a USB cable to the handle bars to operate a GPS unit.

Here is a link to more info about the tail rack.
http://tw200forum.com/forum/performance-...ed-hunting.html

Yamaha has not changed the TW200 since 1987. So a new 2016 is the same bike as a 1987 model. This makes finding parts easy and there are a lot of after market accessories available for them. Very simple bike that is easy to work on. First gear is like a granny gear and the wide tires allow this bike to go anywhere. Top speed is 65mph on level ground. I can drop the tire pressure down to 5 psi and use it like a sand buggy, but I typically run 20psi for most riding conditions. I also use my TW200 for transportation around town and it gets about 70 miles/gallon. The main gas tank has a range of about 100 miles with an additional 20 miles on the reserve side. They come from the factory to be street licensed. That's a really sweet set-up!

Back