S&W 586 scope mount

pyscodog

So as not to get problems in the wrong area, I will start a new post here. I have been looking for a scope mount for a 586 Smith and all I can find are for the newer models that come factory drilled and tapped. Mine is an older model and is NOT drilled and tapped. I have searched but had no luck in finding a mount that does not require drilling and tapping. I know they are out there, just don't know where to look. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!!

How do you like it Ernie? Seems a bit bulky. I didn't see a price either. Are they pricey? I talked to my smith today and he will D&T my pistol if I want him to.

Put the word out, maybe you can find one used.
Or
I know a great handgun gunsmith who can tap and drill for you...
He built this...
Accuracy at 500 yards with a 357
smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcyPO0nPAf0&list=FLfEoqqK-q7iARmKwk742NZg&index=2
Chris Rhodes/Bayside Custom Gunworks

Hey Ernie, that guy in the video looks just like you!! Great video and real good shooting!

Sandy- OpticsPlanet sells B-Square products but not one for the Smith revolvers. At least I didn't see one offered. I had one years ago to for a Smith 586 but that was a long time ago. My new smith said he could D&T my pistol whenever I'm ready.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogHey Ernie, that guy in the video looks just like you!! Great video and real good shooting!

He kinda does have some similarities...
I did drop a good bit of weight since that day though.
You can even see it in my face.

Back