Nemo Omen 300wm?

Varminterror

Anybody own one of these? A .300wm AR sounds intriguing, even if they're pretty proud of them. Wondering how they hold up, and if the half MOA I hear about is really legit or not.

Let alone the option to custom barrel into a .458wm...
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: VarminterrorAnybody own one of these? A .300wm AR sounds intriguing, even if they're pretty proud of them. Wondering how they hold up, and if the half MOA I hear about is really legit or not.

Let alone the option to custom barrel into a .458wm...
smile.gif

I know the guy that tested the ammunition they sell in a bolt gun and while it was not overly fast it was pretty decent in the accuracy department.

Greg

My dad has one. Heavy [beeep]. He loves 300wm. says he could shoot it all day long. He brags about how accurate it is. I'm willing to bet some states you couldn't hunt with it because it's over weight! Still for a novelty it's pretty cool

Originally Posted By: sandy hicks^^^? Hunting rifles have weight limits? Or do you mean too heavy to pack?

Yes, some states limit the weight. Keeps people from using rail guns and such.

Originally Posted By: Rich1Originally Posted By: sandy hicks^^^? Hunting rifles have weight limits? Or do you mean too heavy to pack?

more for the big bmg 50 i would think?

Originally Posted By: Rich1Originally Posted By: sandy hicks^^^? Hunting rifles have weight limits? Or do you mean too heavy to pack?

Well it's good to know that some states are making and enforcing common-sense regulations that really protect the resource.
thumbup1.gif

lol.gif

I don't know the specifics of the law but ya I was referring to Idaho. I would imagine scope would be included in total weight plus what ever else you put on it. Ammo too? Bipod?

Either way it's a sweet rifle.

Back