One free pup

Brendan43

Cant sell this guy. Has an umbilical hernia. Not too expensive to fix if you do it while neutering. Great pup. Free to anyone willing to take the time to fix him.
Contact me for more info at (208)602-7829

Check out his lineage on my other pups for sale. These dogs come from John Graham, Scott Phillips, Odon Corr etc. All grandparents are decoy/denning/trapline dogs from state trappers. The mother works coyotes well, comes off anything when toned. Dad is a little over a year so still training.

This is what Brendan posted earlier:

We had a new litter of pups last night. Annie had 8 over the course of the night. These pups have a better lineage than I do. That's for sure. The mom, Annie, comes from SD state trapper Scott Phillips. Her mother was an Kemmer cur/Airedale cross who comes from another Wyoming trapper. Her father was an Odon Corr dog and was an Airedale/ JRT cross. The dad, Hank, I bought from trapper John Graham, owner of Montana traps and Fur Country Lures in Wyoming. Hanks dad, Dodger, is a Plott hound that John uses a a decoy and denning dog. Hanks mom is another Kemmer cur that John uses for the same purpose. The pups are all over the place as far as coloration goes. Two light brindle. One dark brindle. One typical Kemmer yellow. Three white with brindle heads and patches, and one pure white. I'll move the ones we sell into the pups for sale section once I'm sure they're all healthy and are closer to being ready. Both parents weigh in at right around 50lbs. each.

great looking pup..

Wish i could.. Not keen on a male, and i already have two dogs (wifes dogs) but her little Irish Jack Russel has about 2 years left.(hate that spoiled little turd) So maybe the next litter.

Back