Paying more $$ for Illegals than Social Security gets

Tbone-AZ

This should send the Seniors into action.. If this doesn't stop every one of them from voting for Dems, there is just something wrong with them..

They are paying illegals more in "hand outs" than they are paying to seniors that payed into that "piggy Bank" which they already spent, and didn't save for you. Then they tell you there is no money and no funding.

They clearly don't value AMERICAN'S and your old news, Based on the voter rolls, you are going to keep voting for them regardless of weather your alive or not. So might as well spend that money on new voters. Forget putting up a fence to stop this, and heaven forbid we send them back.. Nope, lets take them all in..

Obama budgets $17,613 for every new illegal minor, more than Social Security retirees get

President Obama has budgeted $17,613 for each of the estimated 75,000 Central American teens expected to illegally cross into the United States this year, $2,841 more than the average annual Social Security retirement benefit, according to a new report.

The total bill to taxpayers: $1.3 billion in benefits to "unaccompanied children," more than double what the federal government spent in 2010, according to an analysis of the administration's programs for illegal minors from the Center for Immigration Studies. The average Social Security retirement benefit is $14,772.

The report notes that the president's budget, facing congressional approval, includes another $2.1 billion for refugees, which can include the illegals from Central America, mostly Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador.

What's more, the administration is also spending heavily on a program with the United Nations to help the illegal minors avoid the dangerous trip by declaring them refugees and handing them a plane ticket to the U.S. where, once here, they get special legal status.

The report, titled "Welcoming Unaccompanied Alien Children to the United States," is a deep dive into the administration's evolving efforts to let hundreds of thousands of mostly 16- and 17-year-old males settle in the country.

It said that most of the undocumented minors do not qualify for refugee status or are even in any danger in their native countries. Instead, they are seeking to unify with their family members, commonly parents in the United States illegally.

The report cited Department of Health and Human Services data showing the trend. "New data," said CIS, "shows that 80 percent of the 71,000 Central American children placed between February 2014 and September 2015 were released to sponsors who are in the United States illegally."

Author Nayla Rush suggested that the administration's Central American Refugee/Parole Program with the United Nations that declares minors refugees could have the effect of giving legal status to their illegal parents once in the U.S.

"Children will be able to qualify for refugee status and then be flown to the United States. As a reminder, refugees receive automatic legal status and are required to apply for a green card within their first year following arrival. They can apply for citizenship five years from the date of entry.

"Since parents from Central America illegally present in the United States could not benefit from the CAM program and sponsor their children, perhaps the reverse can take place with children admitted under this new version of the refugee program. Children, acquiring legal status followed by naturalization by the time they reach adulthood, could indeed sponsor their parents," wrote Rush.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-...article/2590078

I can't say that I am surprised.

I have NEVER understood why or how, any illegals of any age, are allowed to get ANYTHING from the US government.
They shouldn't get a **** thing!!! Except a swift kick & immediately sent back to wherever they came from!!!
I know that people say "that can't happen".
B.S.....The only reason "it can't happen", is that too many people are willing to look the other way.

And that $17K+, is $5K more than I get a year, from Social Security Disability.
crazy.gif

My yearly disability is $12,036.
blush.gif

{I get asked all of the time..."Why don't you try and find a part-time job, where you could sit down at a desk or something?"
While it's a good question...and I am constantly thinking about doing it...It would have to be a FULL-TIME job, and not a part-time one. AND have to earn me a net income of $13K a year.
Why a full-time & not just a part-time?
Simple...any taxable income I would make, would be deducted from what I get from disability.
In other words, it wouldn't be "extra" income.
I would still be at that same $12K level, unless it was a full-time job that netted me enough to get completely off of disability.
...And those type of jobs, here in Salina, either rarely come available, or require more schooling than a high school diploma. (I have checked into funding to get more schooling...and I don't qualify..."credit risk"...because I don't earn enough. Talk about a rock & a hard place.)

There's something else that irritates me, about both illegals & "crack mamas" (white and black) & people who are just too lazy to work at jobs they think are "beneath" them.......
These people seem to have no problem getting financial aid, food stamps, and health coverage from what once was called the S.R.S.

Yet, people like me (who would work if we could; but can't, so we try to get by on poverty level disability income)...if we are hard up enough to drop our pride and ask for help...that same government organization tells us that we don't "qualify" for any of those same benefits.
Or we are told that we can qualify for health coverage (only), but we have to pay a $3K+ "spenddown" every 6 months before that coverage takes affect.
And, if we do not meet that spenddown for 18 months in a row, then we are no longer qualified, because we "probably don't need the coverage".
The only way I could make that spenddown, is if I were in the hospital at some point, every 6 months.
Because I am on S.S. disability, I get Medicare (thank goodness)...which helps to pay a large part of my doctor bills & prescriptions/medical supplies (4 doctors; 7 types of pills; 2 types of insulin; and the syringes, lancets & testing strips; and maintenance supplies for my CPAP & mask). Which makes the costs reasonable.
If I were to lose disability, because I am only 51, I would also lose Medicare.
And, if I lose Medicare, then the monthly medical costs would add up to almost the amount that I get from disability every month....which I pay my rent, utilities & other monthly bills with.}
mad.gif

I'm sorry for the rant.
It just irritates me, is all.

It's this kind of stuff that drives me nuts.. The system is set up to prevent the care of those that can't, but those that can, are getting more and plenty.. It's wrong..

Welfare and others should be to help those that can't, otherwise it should be short term and taper off.

The fact that they are paying illegals anything is an outrage.. I also hear where we have hundreds of thousands that are collecting this..
Yet, no building fences, no increase for border patrol.. Just pay them to come here.

There was an article I read a couple of years ago (might have been something posted here) about a community in Medford Oregon that was built with social security funds.

2300 homes, duplexes, and townhomes, values starting in the low $200's. The video showed them driving around for almost half an hour looking at the different "sections", there were community centers for Koreans, Vietnamese, Thai's, Mexicans, etc.

One and two late model cars in the driveways. They had said that the average incomes, tax free of course, was over $5000 a month.

There is something deeply wrong with social security being used by and for people that have never paid a dime into it.

The answer has nothing to do with gutting, defunding, or privatizing social security, that will not stop it from being used for illegals, the system of how and who it is used for needs to be changed at the root.

And another thing...

It should be illegal to send any part of government assistance to another country, PERIOD. If they are sending assistance elsewhere they do not need it at all.

I have stood in line to send my daughter money in England and watched Mexicans cashing government checks and sending substantial money to Mexico.

yet you support liberalism..

just amazing..

This is the exact reason to get rid of the whole thing and make it private.

I have rules for IRAs that have to be followed. Same should be done for SS. Allow me to put the money from my paycheck into an IRA. It has to stay until i retire..

There is a community in Texas that did this..

Galveston vs. Social Security. Upon retirement after 30 years, and assuming a 5 percent rate of return - more conservative than Galveston workers have earned - all workers would do better for the same contribution as Social Security:

Retirement Benefits%3A Galveston Plan vs Social Security
Workers making $17,000 a year are expected to receive about 50 percent more per month on our alternative plan than on Social Security - $1,036 instead of $683. [See the Figure.]
Workers making $26,000 a year will make almost double Social Security's return - $1,500 instead of $853.
Workers making $51,000 a year will get $3,103 instead of $1,368.
Workers making $75,000 or more will nearly triple Social Security - $4,540 instead of $1,645.
Galveston County's survivorship benefits pay four times a worker's annual salary - a minimum of $75,000 to a maximum $215,000 - versus Social Security, which forces widows to wait until age 60 to qualify for benefits, or provides 75 percent of a worker's salary for school-age children.
In Galveston, if the worker dies before retirement, the survivors receive not only the full survivorship but get generous accidental death benefits, too. Galveston County's disability benefit also pays more: 60 percent of an individual's salary, better than Social Security's.

- See more at: http://www.ncpa.org/pub/ba514#sthash.zJN9bYhO.dpuf

Originally Posted By: woodguruAnd another thing...

It should be illegal to send any part of government assistance to another country, PERIOD. If they are sending assistance elsewhere they do not need it at all.

I have stood in line to send my daughter money in England and watched Mexicans cashing government checks and sending substantial money to Mexico.

And yet you keep voting for the idiots that make these laws and mock the conservatives who are against it.

Please, tell us more about how "smart" you are....

what will stop it from being used irresponsibly will be putting the people who are doing it behind bars for a very very very long time.

the SSA needs as much of a gutting as the VA and the IRS & EPA does.

Whether you are a Democrat or Republican this should be of great interest to you!

Just One State - be sure and read the last part....

This is only one State....If this doesn't open eyes, nothing will!

From the L. A. Times.

1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10.2 million
people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because
they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green
card.

2.95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal
aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans
on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican
nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in
garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely
illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.

10. in L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak
Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people in L.A.
County.)

(All of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90% of
California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

We are fools for letting this continue.

HOW CAN YOU HELP? Send copies of this letter to at least two other people. 100 would be even
better.

This is only one State...If this doesn't open your eyes nothing will, and you
wonder why Nancy Pelosi wants them to become voters!

IF YOU DON'T AGREE JUST DELETE--IF YOU DO--PASS IT ON! WHERE DO WE GET
THESE MORONS?

Windfall Tax on Retirement Income Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another
way of saying to the American people, you're so darn stupid that we're going
to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. Nancy Pelosi
wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words tax what you
have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut
case!
You aren't going to believe this. Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds! Alas, it is true -- all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

This woman is frightening. She quotes...' We need to work toward the goal of
equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this?), and in our
country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest.

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and
minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal
immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of
unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a
long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to
have as 'Americans''.

(Read that quote again and again and let it sink in.) 'Lower your retirement; give it to others who have not worked as you have for it.'

Send it on to your friends. I just did! This lady is out of her
mind!!!!!

Back