Are they out yet?????

Soooo true..

Waiting to see if i am hunting Elk and hopefully a couple of times.

Is there anyone else that has a state lottery system that you have to put in for the lottery in Feb and then wait 2.5 months to find out if you get drawn for a hunt in Sept-Dec.

The tag is also pricey..

$37 bucks for a lic. then $148 for a tag.

Yes, card got hit this morning. I only put in for one unit so I know for sure I am going and where.

I didn't get hit for Antelope though and the daughter did nto get drawn for elk or antelope.

1 for 4, but I'll take it.

My nephew and I drew late cow tags in unit 23. This will be his first big game hunt, good thing Uncle Mike is willing to take him.

Still waiting on archery buck in Utah....hopefully I get unit db1516....my son who is (13) junior hunter, gets tagged every year...seems no matter where I put in for him and for what species. Guess there really pushing the jr. Hunting programs! So I've been told?

NM posted yesterday. We had 14 applications in and drew three tags. I'll get to chase deer in the desert with a muzzleloader and oryx with whatever. My son also got an oryx tag. The wife and daughter got skunked, so I'll have to consider a youth encouragement elk tag or applying for WY pronghorn.

Originally Posted By: AZMIKE1My nephew and I drew late cow tags in unit 23. This will be his first big game hunt, good thing Uncle Mike is willing to take him.

I love 23. Congrats and good luck.

Originally Posted By: DesertRamNM posted yesterday. We had 14 applications in and drew three tags. I'll get to chase deer in the desert with a muzzleloader and oryx with whatever. My son also got an oryx tag. The wife and daughter got skunked, so I'll have to consider a youth encouragement elk tag or applying for WY pronghorn.

Well, 3 is better than 0. Stinks that you blanked on elk though.

When is oryx?

Originally Posted By: AzDiamondHeatWell, 3 is better than 0. Stinks that you blanked on elk though.

When is oryx?

I'm used to it.

I chase oryx in September and the boy gets his chance next March.

Congrats.

none in my house this year. Figured out why..

the numbers for the place where i put in were released and i submitted, then for some reason the base changed the numbers and you can't get drawn on a bad number..

Oh, well. There are plenty of coyotes to hunt.

Back