new baby has arrived

shawn@mo

We had our baby girl yesterday, we never found out the gender so it was a total surprise! Kendell marie was 6pounds 4oz 19inches long. This maynot be the spot to post this but I couldnt keep it in im excited!

Last edited:
Congratulations! Ya might want to edit the title before mama sees it, though.
wink.gif
grin.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: shawn@moI just noticed the title stupid auto correct! Thanks and no pink pistol that will come though..
lol on that title........I didn't even consider auto correct, but it was a head scratcher.

Shawn, congratulations, if it's your first? Your life will change, for the better!...Clarence, I'd give him a pass on the title, he's excited!...lol

lol on the title -- i know the excitement-- its an awesome experience - congratulations to all-
hold on tight -- the next 25 yrs r going to rip right by--

Originally Posted By: DropadoglvShawn, congratulations, if it's your first? Your life will change, for the better!...Clarence, I'd give him a pass on the title, he's excited!...lol

Oh, absolutely! Understandable, just funnin' him a bit. Hey, Shawn, the daughter will be a real relief from a 3 YO boy! Never had a girl, but have had a 2-3+ YO boy.
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Back