FireStorm???

KGP

I am looking for a FoxPro Firestorm and can't seem to find one new or on the FoxPro site. Has it become discontinued? HELP.

I like it and it is in my price range of $2-300...

Yes it's discontinued. I had one and liked it except for the TX500 remote. It worked OK, I just could not see it. The 505 remote is much better, the TX 1000 remote is LOTS better. Check the classifieds for used ones if that is the one that you want. They are good calls and can be had for around $200.00 if you pick your deal. I sold mine, like new, for $200.00 shipped.

Originally Posted By: 1trkyhntrYes it's discontinued. I had one and liked it except for the TX500 remote. It worked OK, I just could not see it. The 505 remote is much better, the TX 1000 remote is LOTS better. Check the classifieds for used ones if that is the one that you want. They are good calls and can be had for around $200.00 if you pick your deal. I sold mine, like new, for $200.00 shipped.

I don't think the Firestorm ever had the TX500 remote with FHSS technology.

Originally Posted By: possumalOriginally Posted By: 1trkyhntrYes it's discontinued. I had one and liked it except for the TX500 remote. It worked OK, I just could not see it. The 505 remote is much better, the TX 1000 remote is LOTS better. Check the classifieds for used ones if that is the one that you want. They are good calls and can be had for around $200.00 if you pick your deal. I sold mine, like new, for $200.00 shipped.

I don't think the Firestorm ever had the TX500 remote with FHSS technology.

You are right, my mistake. It came with the TX9. The font was just too small for me to see, especially at night.

Back