Post your off-road vehicle or toys or hunt rigs!....

Dropadoglv

Saw some cool toys, off-road or hunt rigs here, but not often. I enjoy seeing pics of other people's "toys", so thought maybe I'd ask you guys/gals would anyone be interested in seeing some pics, before I post anything? I would say...any thing goes, from bikes to utv's and so on???? Stock 4X4's anything you ladies and gents use just to get you to your hunt locations. Just to kinda of see what cool stuff others are using and are proud of!!!

Last edited:
I've got my '04 CRF450r on the back of my rig, 80$ powdercoated steel hitch from Walmart is perfect. Been spending more time in the garage than in the dirt though.. Lol

2yjqBrB.jpg

U9qiQm6.jpg

5oio80.jpg
I know!!!....I seriously have a problem...lol But I just love toys, so thought I'd post some of my crap!.... This is my 2015 1000 cc razor. Stock, with a billet clutch assembly.

j0ffbq.jpg
This is my kids 2013 900cc razor. has a .50 cal racing molly cage, billet clutch assembly, LED's and a few other things...

315fvif.jpg
This is my 2013 4 seat 900cc razor, billet clutch assembly, running 30" mongrels. has a fresh Croyer top end and stock bottom end. gets the job done!

5xsvw7.jpg
My buddies 2009 800cc razor-s with a Croyer big bore kit and running a 66mm turbo, dyno'd at 158HP. lots of little goodies!!!, thought I'd give him some props!!!

ivxt1t.jpg
My wives 2009 bone stock Ranger, 700 other than a programmer, 14" Method bead-locks......normally this is used to get to the back country where a full size vehicle can't get too. Has an after market full molly cage, running the old HID's.

301exqs.jpg
This is my "baby"...Built this with my buddy "Z", 2010 Tatum long travel sand rail, running an LS9 stroker with twin 88mm turbos. runs about 1650 hp at about 28 lbs of boost. Great for the dunes!!! Unfortunately runs on 120 octane and at $18 per gallon and gets about 4 mpg, doesn't gets out much...lol...which is a big part of off-roading out here.

6zu3i9.jpg
4 seat VW sand rail, running a 2275cc stroker, Bus built Trans, 205hp, with twin 48 Weber carbs. 934 cv"s & Molly axles and wheelies with very little effort. Only weighs 1237lbs with out driver. frame is a Morton's chrome molly.

11ifvyx.jpg
Stock 800cc 2009 razor-s. Yoshimura full exhaust .50 cal racing molly cage, pro-armor seats & doors.....

34zilx0.jpg
My "bad boy" crawler, I have used this to hunt before, but mostly just gets trailored to the desert. has a LS1, 4-link rear, 3 link front, 5" Molly heims, running an ARB locker front and rear, 36 spline Molly axles, 588 Gears, 14 bolt rear, dana 60 front. Atlas transfer case. 5 point Crow harnesses, front has 32" of travel & rear is measured at 46" of travel, 44" Pitbull tires mounted on Rocker bead locks. and a few other things??...lol

35jxg15.jpg
My 83' CJ7, has a 6" lift by Pirate 4X4 in Utah.

1h5vdu.jpg
And this is my "hunt rig"! 2003 Chev Avalanche, gets me where I need to go, 6" lift, Tera-flex front long arm kit, LQ-80 Trans, triple front shocks, rear piggy Fox shocks, front Dura-blue CV axle assembly, dual battery set-up & seen a many dead coyotes in the back!!!

30iw2km.jpg
My 2012 900cc Razor, has a .50 cal. racing molly cage, billet clutch assembly, Croyer top-end, SSV Works stereo, with 6 speakers, billet hubs, Titan axles and cv's, and more crap!!

I'm sure many of you have serious issues with buying and building guns, as do I, but I just love toys!!!...my wife thinks I'm pretty much nuts having this stuff, but I have to say, this is "my vice" and I consider myself lucky that she puts up with me and my crap!! Hope some of ya'll post some of your rigs.....thank you...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: PanteraHoly [beeep], way to blow me out of the water... Lol!! There's no such thing as getting blown outta the water!! If it has a motor, or whatever, it's good to go!!!!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: DropadoglvCool!!! I should invest in more winches...only 1 has a winch...been their many times...

2003 Silverado, been here, done that (no teeshirt).
lol.gif

Thanks to:

Which moves to/from (thanks to hitch mount), as needed:

Won't go where the UTV's go but will go anywhere I need them to, thanks to the winch as a safety net.
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54Dropadog, that is a ton of "toys". Obviously you have a great income! Hahahaha Actually to be completely honest, "N0" (I wish)..lol, I'm just retired LE. Most of the work, such as the fab work, I do myself.

IMG_1352.jpg

1600 cc dual port vw motor 1 barrel carb better for cruising slow and quiet but still go faster than necessary on forest roads n trails
and a 98 jeep sport in the driveway that has ac and a heater that will burn your foot off

Originally Posted By: B.C.T.
IMG_1352.jpg

1600 cc dual port vw motor 1 barrel carb better for cruising slow and quiet but still go faster than necessary on forest roads n trails
and a 98 jeep sport in the driveway that has ac and a heater that will burn your foot off

Who's faster...you or the dog?
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: DropadoglvOriginally Posted By: canislatrans54Dropadog, that is a ton of "toys". Obviously you have a great income! Hahahaha Actually to be completely honest, "N0" (I wish)..lol, I'm just retired LE. Most of the work, such as the fab work, I do myself.

wink.gif

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54
B.C.T. said:
IMG_1352.jpg

Who's faster...you or the dog?
grin.gif
[/quote

it depends on the terrain

Originally Posted By: DropadoglvOriginally Posted By: canislatrans54Dropadog, that is a ton of "toys". Obviously you have a great income! Hahahaha Actually to be completely honest, "N0" (I wish)..lol, I'm just retired LE. Most of the work, such as the fab work, I do myself. Lol.... Those razors are like ten grand each around here and you don't have a good income? Lol...

Originally Posted By: JJTAlwaysWishingOriginally Posted By: DropadoglvOriginally Posted By: canislatrans54Dropadog, that is a ton of "toys". Obviously you have a great income! Hahahaha Actually to be completely honest, "N0" (I wish)..lol, I'm just retired LE. Most of the work, such as the fab work, I do myself. Lol.... Those razors are like ten grand each around here and you don't have a good income? Lol... Honestly, I know it's a lot of toys, and yes, they get expensive. But maybe some may think I'm "showing off" that is certainly not the case!!!!! I'm just proud of my stuff, took a lot of work and knuckle busting. Maybe it was a bad idea to start this thread? And hoped.....just hoped it wouldn't go this way! But: as I said "I'm" just Retired LE. But since you implied, I steal the money from the "wife"!....lol. She owns her own Publishing Co. In Vegas and N.Y.... I meant no disrespect to anyone. And I don't care about other people's income! That should have nothing to do with this thread! Just wanted to see others toys, hunt rigs, etc. people that know me, which are many PM members know...I'm a truck driving, camo wearing, hat wearing, down to earth, meat and potatoe eatin guy!!! There's no difference between the guys here posting 15-20 $10k or even more guns they are proud of! Just thought maybe there was some cool rigs out there for all to see....my intentions were not to show-off! If that's what you think. I do understand where your coming from, and hope and believe you meant no ill-will. I was just hoping to see what others use or have. As I said, anything goes. Now you must post your rig.....lol Regards: Rick

Last edited:
Good on ya Drop. I really think your intentions were honest. I also didn't get the impression anyone was knocking you, JMHO. You've obviously spent your life in a dangerous, many times thankless profession and deserve to retire comfortably. Also obviously your wife is a risk taker being in an extremely tough business. While odumbo has frantically tried to crush America, the dream is still there for those who have the guts to provide the grit and hard work, along with the cajones to face the risks. You and your wife can be proud to serve as proof positive role models. We have a vast variety of members here and each one has their own goals in life as to what they want out of life and what is satisfying to them. And that is what makes this a great country regardless of what any politician or his wife think about this country. The truth is if you dream it and want it bad enough you can do it. Thanks for your service.

Back