College Kids Say The Darndest Things

No back bone to say anything to anyone. Whatever you want is ok with me. He should have followed those girls into the bathroom just to see if they would let him sit down next to them.
Momma was right, stupid is as stupid does.

I said some stupid s hit in college, but I had a lack of sobriety as an excuse! These yard apes appear to be some what sober..

That being said all the bathrooms in my house are used by both genders.. I dare not try to enter while in use by my daughters.. I must be doing at least one thing right;)

i think i identify as an elk, can i pee where ever i feel like while running around naked?

this exemplifies what is wrong with america, the education system is creating the mind numb morons. and it is not by mistake.

wasn't there a guy in california recently who was busted in a womens bathroom being a creeper? that will keep happening. think about all the little girls out there going into a public bathroom finding some hairy dude with his wiener out? does anyone really think the guy is anything but a creeper?

I used a womens restroom one time , it was an emergency, just finished eating some mexican food ,
mens room was full so i opened the womens room and called out to see if it was empty.
nobody in there so i slipped in and grapped a stall, while i was in there someone came into the other stall , i sat quietly until they left and slipped back out .
Sometimes ya don't have a choice , lol. It was not something i would repeat on a regular basis.

Originally Posted By: 6724i think i identify as an elk, can i pee where ever i feel like while running around naked?

only if you grow the proper pelt & antlers and walk around on all 4 legs
lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Plant.OneOriginally Posted By: 6724i think i identify as an elk, can i pee where ever i feel like while running around naked?

only if you grow the proper pelt & antlers and walk around on all 4 legs
lol.gif
lol.gif

I believe that walking around with 6 pt antlers would be enough to be convincing, especially on two feet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr I used a womens restroom one time , it was an emergency, just finished eating some mexican food ,
mens room was full so i opened the womens room and called out to see if it was empty.
nobody in there so i slipped in and grapped a stall, while i was in there someone came into the other stall , i sat quietly until they left and slipped back out .
Sometimes ya don't have a choice , lol. It was not something i would repeat on a regular basis.

If you got arrested for peeing in public while naked, couldn't you just tell them you self identify as being clothed and in a restroom?

Back