March 2016 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
It's starting to get pretty warm here in the desert, so I haven't been out calling recently. Luckily, a bunch of you are still out there hitting it hard so those of us who are are starting to think about fishing or turkey season can predator hunt vicariously through your accounts. March brought some pretty good coyote hunting luck, which is reflected in the nine well-told stories nominated for Hunter of the Month. From Texas to Ontario, from a nice double to a long-time hunter's first called and killed coyote, plenty of vivid accounts were related to Predator Masters readers.

This month I dug into a box of goodies that I brought home from the Convention in February to find some prizes. For the author of the story selected as March's Hunter of the Month, I have a Mojo Woodpecker decoy and some face paint. Originally donated by Mojo, these items were raffled off at the Convention and the donated back to PM by the winner for me to offer as prizes. So, I heartily thank the good folks at Mojo Outdoors and the generous members of this very forum - THANK YOU!!! Likewise, the "I voted" prize, a nifty little Johnny Stewart bite call donated by All Predator Calls, was raffled and regifted for my giving pleasure.

Mar2016HOMPrize_zpszgsxrbub.jpg

Mar2016HOMVoterPrize_zpsf28v6nlk.jpg

Remember to reply to this post with "I voted" in order to have your name tossed in the hat for the drawing to win the above prize.

Now, without further ado, the March 2016 Predator Masters Hunter of the Month nominees:

Lone Tree by Wile E Coyotie

The wind finally sat for a few hours! by flintrock

Good couple days calling in VT by 1badboy

My First Called Coyote by varmint101

~Day Light SAvings~ by Infidel 762

Finally knocking a few down by JTPinTX

Two over easy, one broke yolk by millerjq

Double down..... by fratri

Fun weekends by Humpness

Have at it!

I voted.

How do you find out who won last months Hunter of the Month? Am I missing a thread somewhere?

Last edited:
Back