The Everything AR Info Thread

hay guys I just bought a CMMG 5.56/223 with the 18.5" 1:9 .920 stainless barrel and the multi-cal lower... beautiful rifle and everything is metal not carbon so it feels great but ive tried 5 scopes on this beast and I cant keep my groups any tighter then 2'x2' at 100yards! and that's shooting from a rest.. whats going on?
please help I just spent over a grand on this thing

thanx for any and all info

Originally Posted By: Brendan43I miss this thread and can't access any of the original links! Is anyone else having this problem? Moderators?

X 2 links won't work

Originally Posted By: skooterhay guys I just bought a CMMG 5.56/223 with the 18.5" 1:9 .920 stainless barrel and the multi-cal lower... beautiful rifle and everything is metal not carbon so it feels great but ive tried 5 scopes on this beast and I cant keep my groups any tighter then 2'x2' at 100yards! and that's shooting from a rest.. whats going on?
please help I just spent over a grand on this thing

thanx for any and all info

2'x2' as in 2ft x 2ft? Sounds like its not bore sighted.
A .920 barrel !! WOW I bet that thing is heavy.

Trying to dial in windage on my AR .223 with16” Wilde barrel 1-8 twist. The windage dialed in with 1” group at 100 yards is 12” left a 200 yards... The ammo being used are reloads (50 grain VMAX bullets using 1.750 grams (27 grains) of H4895 powder. This AR is a build. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Back