5 less as of today....

5spd

From the Ranch with coyote problems in their pasture killing calves who called me 2 weeks ago.
Remove 5 coyote from 7pm last night to 930am Sunday morning.
Did not have to call any of them, pretty much spot & stalk, then a bark or howl on my diaphragm call.
Twice as I set the call up and walked to sit down I already had coyotes popping up before I was even ready, still got them.
All coming out of the hills above this part of the cattle ranch operation.
Talked to the rancher and he is very happy with the results.
He said he watched me shoot the 344 coyote from 3/4 mile off when he was dropping hay. Thought that was a great shot.
8 removed as of today all in the same area on the ranch.
Savage suppressed 6x6.8 build & my MMR AR15, .223
7pm at 135 yards

915 pm a double of females together the big one was 39lbs, thought it was a male till I checked.

40lb male at 187 yards, see & shoot on my walk about.

42lb male 344 yards, see & shoot on my walk about above the cattle.

HOMnomination_zpskztnelgn.gif

Nicely done 5spd!

I really like your Savage setup. Can you please give the particulars of the model, caliber and brand/model of suppressor?

Originally Posted By: TheBig1Nicely done 5spd! I really like your Savage setup. Can you please give the particulars of the model, caliber and brand/model of suppressor?
Savage M12 action (M10 the same), 6x6.8 caliber (6.8 SPC necked to 6mm), BHW 22" 1/9" tw bbl.
TBAC 30P-1 titainium suppressor

That's some good shooting and that ranch looked to be just crawling with coyotes apparently no one was shooting them your a lucky guy.
This is the first time I ever read anything about a 6-6.8 always something new out it seems.

You're really stacking them up 5spd! Nicely done!

BTW I got my suppressor out of jail last week, hopefully we can get together for another hunt sometime!

Originally Posted By: crittr gittrIf your not calling that's cheating. Nice job!
Your even using a night vision scope that super cheating ...lol
I am just jealous because I can use one in my State...
cry.gif

Back