.204 Magazines

Originally Posted By: GLShooterASC works for me. I like the longer loading length available in them. More options.

Greg

Not using them for a 204, but they do give me some more room on my 6x45's. And they are well built.

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Originally Posted By: GLShooterASC works for me. I like the longer loading length available in them. More options.

Greg

Not using them for a 204, but they do give me some more room on my 6x45's. And they are well built.

Like Frank's Red Hot Sauce. .I use that ASC on everything. (VBG)

Greg

I bought a couple of ACS 5 rounders for my 20 Practical and they work flawless, I'm going to order a couple more 10 rounders as soon as I sell a couple of new Magpul 30's I have here.

Originally Posted By: GLShooterOriginally Posted By: pahntr760Originally Posted By: GLShooterASC works for me. I like the longer loading length available in them. More options.

Greg

Like Frank's Red Hot Sauce. .I use that ASC on everything. (VBG)

Greg

I use them in my Rem 700 with the PT&G bottom metal for AR mags. The extra COAL is nice for some longer bullets.

Back