Yoters Den shockwave deployment bag

twhitey

I am searching for a Yoters Den Deployment bag if anyone is looking to sale.I know this is next to impossible as they are well made. I was on the list with April just as they closed. if you have one and are looking to sell let me know. TIA

Good luck, i've been watching for one for the size of the fury/ fusion too. Too bad they went out of business.

I kicked around the idea this winter of making a neoprene cover with velcro but never got around to it. I like the yoters den bag but it's huge and square, I cover too much ground on foot for it to make sense.

Originally Posted By: 4paws US ARMYWhat will you take for it?

Thanks for jumping in and buying it BEFORE ME ! Hope i can repay the favor !

Originally Posted By: Pa. MickOriginally Posted By: 4paws US ARMYWhat will you take for it?

Thanks for jumping in and buying it BEFORE ME ! Hope i can repay the favor !

And I guess the OP could say the same to you??

My bad, I stood in (on) line nearly 4 1/2 hours b4 asking about it, didn't realize you had 1st dibs. Had I known that, or knew you were trying to borrow the money during that time, I surely would have waited longer.

Don't feel bad. He never had 1st dibs. You were the first to ask. He may have been trying to borrow the $$, but did not contact me until after the bag shipped to you. Neither you nor I did anything wrong.

Back