Kasichs attack on "Lyin Ted"

azmastablasta

Now I admit I'm not a Cruz fan, but if Kasich was suffocating in a jug I wouldn't even pull the cork.

Is This The Most Bizarre Ad Of The 2016 Race So Far? (VIDEO)
ByKatherine KruegerPublishedMarch 31, 2016, 1:55 PM EDT

Sen. Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) nose grows so long from “lyin’” that it wraps around his neck in a new ad released Thursday by a super PAC supporting Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R).

The 30-second TV spot from New Day for America, dubbed “Nose,” catalogues controversies that have followed the Republican senator’s presidential campaign and borrows the “Lyin’ Ted” nickname that frontrunner Donald Trump has thrust on his rival.

“Many just call him, ‘Lyin’ Ted,’” the ad begins, as a truly uncanny digital rendering of Cruz’s nose begins to sprout out of his face. Cruz’s growing nose makes a U-turn around his head and wraps several times around his neck throughout the ad.

“Lied about Ben Carson to steal a win in Iowa,” a voiceover continues, making reference to the Cruz campaign disseminating a false report that Carson was leaving the campaign trail on the night of the Iowa caucuses.

“Lies about being the best for the GOP, when polls show he can’t even beat Hillary Clinton,” the ad goes on. “His TV ad about John Kasich? Lie. Stations pulled it off the air.”

The ad finishes with the line, “If Ted Cruz’s mouth is moving, he’s lying.”

The bizarre spot is the work of Fred Davis, the ad maker behind the infamous “Demon Sheep” ad for Carly Fiorina’s failed 2010 U.S. Senate campaign in California, the Washington Post reported.

According to New Day, the ad is part of a $500,000 statewide buy across Wisconsin, where Cruz and Trump are closely matched ahead of the state’s April 5 primary. Cruz leads Trump in the Badger State by four points, according to TPM’s PollTracker Average.

Watch the spot below, but be warned that you can’t un-see it:
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ted-cruz-nose-ad-new-day-for-america

Kasich can't beat Cruz or Trump, and he's supposed to be able to beat Hillary???? Where's woodsnot, I think we need someone who's been drinking the Kool-Aid to try and explain that B_S_.

Now that you mention it, yeah there is a resemblance.

Now Cruz is saying that Trump can't beat Hillary only he can. I'll be glad when this election cycle is over and done, I've about had my fill of hearing on a daily basis how Trump has screwed up, how Trump isn't going to win, how Trump is a racist, sexist, whateverist SOB. How he isn't capable of beating anyone, when he's drawing record crowds at venue after venue after venue, and the concerted efforts of the Main Stream Media, the Democratic Party, the Establishment GOP, all the corporate talking heads, the Hillary Campaign, the Bernie Campaign, the Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich Campaigns, Black Lives Matter, MoveOn.org, and everyone else, can't slow that down.

I guess maybe they all think if they repeat it long enough and loud enough it might come true, but thus far, the chant ain't workin!

Back