A step forward for PM

Just keep kickin that dog, see how it works out for ya.
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: rudymontanaTOS What does that stand for? What did I miss on this blog?

It means you did something wrong. Unless you are one of the few who cruise around with immunity. Like woodguru.

If I recall correctly TOS is Terms Of Service or something like that. It's the rules that you agree to abide by when you register as a member.

Originally Posted By: biggen0_8If I recall correctly TOS is Terms Of Service or something like that. It's the rules that you agree to abide by when you register as a member.

Correct

TOS does mean Terms of Service. It is the little thing everyone agrees to about our rules of conduct on Predator Masters before you can ever make a post here. Then some get upset when you enforce those rules.

Originally Posted By: Big_FootOriginally Posted By: Buster HindendHmm, I thought all this time since this was a hunting forum it me

??????????????

Oops

Typo

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZI blame siri.. That nag doesn't seem to learn redneck very gooder.

What? shez da bestest...asker wat da fox sazz.

I think the OP wants to be the poster child for cleaning up a few of the mishaps around here.

I respect that, but for me it's not worth my membership.

There are a lot of great people around here, and there are some that aren't. The same goes for moderators.

I try to keep a mental list of people who just have to have the last word, and I ignore them.
Sometimes, pride gets the best of me though....

Can I ask why this thread was started in the Reloading and Ammo topic??? Seems some common sense education is in order...

Back