New litter!

Brendan43

We had a new litter of pups last night. Annie had 8 over the course of the night. These pups have a better lineage than I do. That's for sure. The mom, Annie, comes from SD state trapper Scott Phillips. Her mother was an Kemmer cur/Airedale cross who comes from another Wyoming trapper. Her father was an Odon Corr dog and was an Airedale/ JRT cross. The dad, Hank, I bought from trapper John Graham, owner of Montana traps and Fur Country Lures in Wyoming. Hanks dad, Dodger, is a Plott hound that John uses a a decoy and denning dog. Hanks mom is another Kemmer cur that John uses for the same purpose. The pups are all over the place as far as coloration goes. Two light brindle. One dark brindle. One typical Kemmer yellow. Three white with brindle heads and patches, and one pure white. I'll move the ones we sell into the pups for sale section once I'm sure they're all healthy and are closer to being ready. Both parents weigh in at right around 50lbs. each.

Last edited:
I had a brother to the female parent and have a brother to the male of this litter. Both were great dogs, smart, tough, gritty, good nose (especially the male from plott/cur mix) Both decoy well, find cripples from plane,and have great personalities. I would not hesitate to get one of these pups one bit. Great companions on the trap line and real assets for calling.

Originally Posted By: H82MissBrendan,
Any new info on the pups? We may be looking for a new pup in the near future.

They're doing great. I had them docked and dew clawed. We have 5 males and 3 females. I have one going to a trapper/caller out in Emmett. Another is going to a guy on trapperman in Montana. My son is going to keep one and I probably will too. That leaves 4. These pups parents both decoy and are good trap line companions. They both come from govt trappers/ predator men from Wyoming and South Dakota. I haven't listed them for sale yet since they're not yet three weeks old.

Yep. We're keeping 2. There would be 2 guys in front of you as well. Even if they both took females, we'd still have one left for you.

Back