30lb terrier?

L&C

I'm looking for a terrier that is about the size of a coyote to hunt with. 30lbs or so. I was hoping to find somebody with big jagds or Lakeland terriers. It's a long shot but I had to try.

I just got done breeding my male Jagd to my female Airedale. Should be some 30 to 35 pound dogs coming out of them. Both parents are Trapline, Denning, Decoy Dogs.

Sounds like a perfect cross! Have you worked a lot of coyotes with the parents? Can you put up pics of the parents?

No offense but I don't want to be looking for another dog in a couple months. Glad that dog works for you but I know it wouldn't for me. I'm looking for something bigger than a jagd and smaller than a Airedale.

I have no idea if you've used dogs before or not but if I were looking for a dog I think I'd want no more than 1/2 terrier, 1/4 might even be better, just my opinion.

I will be making my Missy X Copper cross when she comes in.
Pups are usally high20s low 30s
Parents has killed a couple coyote in junk piles.
Can give you many ref
Pups will be 1/4 pit 3/4 patterdale

Vargy

a full terrier will more than likely want to kill everything it sees rather than decoy..... if that is what you are looking to do with it. i would look for a terrier/cur mix.

I've got a full terrier they work great. Just have to find one with something between their ears. Thanks for all the input

Back