Rep. Alan Grayson Voting For Bernie

woodguru

He floated a request wanting to know how democrats wanted him to cast his super delegate vote, he got 400,000 responses, 16% for Hillary, 84% Bernie.

I'd say as far as democrats are concerned the people are speaking, I don't know what the heck is going on with delegates, oh wait, yes I do...

The establishment pick.

I'm definitely picking up several things that do not bode well for Hillary, but worse for the party (and country)

*People as in numbers of democrats seem to be favoring or heading towards a clear preference for Bernie. Primaries don't seem to be reflecting the real numbers.

*Polls are starting to reflect match up election results that are disastrous for Hillary against anybody, Bernie matches much better.

*In one primary state polls are reflecting that something like 20+ percent would actually vote for trump rather than Hillary.

*Something I haven't heard anyone saying yet is that if Hillary wins the primary, Bernie may run as an independent, and even if he doesn't my guess is that a really substantial number of his supporters feel strongly enough about Hillary that they would write him in. even five or ten percent could be the deciding factor that would cause Hillary to lose.

At least the GOP establishment has the sense to see a train wreck happening with Trump and try to head it off.

Have we ever seen an election that has two people on both sides so repugnant that it will cost votes the other way on both sides?

Iowa republican strategist polls suggest that as much as 20% of Iowa republicans feel so strongly about Trump that they would vote for Hillary rather than see Trump in the White House.

Back