Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#2938384 - 02/27/16 06:30 PM Re: February 24th bobcat. [Re: OKRattler]
Softpoint Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Washington
Thanks OKRattler. Very useful info. I'm going to load some up for next year. How fast are you coming out of the barrel?

#2938526 - 02/28/16 10:16 AM Re: February 24th bobcat. [Re: Softpoint]
OKRattler Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Ok Panhandle
Originally Posted By: Softpoint
Thanks OKRattler. Very useful info. I'm going to load some up for next year. How fast are you coming out of the barrel?
To be honest I'm not sure. I've never shot any of my rifles through a chronograph. If they kill predators consistently with minimal fur damage I just keep shooting them. I've used several but have always went back to the Hornady 52gr BTHP.

#2938531 - 02/28/16 10:27 AM Re: February 24th bobcat. [Re: Dropadoglv]
OKRattler Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Ok Panhandle
Originally Posted By: Dropadoglv
Way to go rattler "man" I could only guess your in your "twenties"??? But gotta give you some props..your a "killer" and can tell you love it!!! I'm 50, but I really doubt I would be able to keep up with "ya"...keep at it...lol, a young 50!!!!
Yes sir,I'm 26 years old. I appreciate it man,I really do love predator huntin. I just pulled an all nighter in Texas for a varmint hunt. 50 ain't old man you could handle it. 24 hours of shootin coyotes,jackrabbits and hogs ain't nothin. I literally just saw two coyotes cross the road. Makes me want to get back out there. I could do it all again,no problem. I live for this stuff.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  220_Swift, Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.